Middle Size League
RobuCp 2014 official site can be found HERE.
RoboCup 2014 Information
- Call For Participation
- MSL 2014 Pre-qualification results
- MSL 2014 Event Schedule
- MSL 2014 Challenges results
- MSL 2014 Schedule and game results
Previous editions of MSL RoboCup Information
The scores of the 2013 competition can be found HERE.
The scores of the 2012 competition can be found HERE.
The final ranking in the 2011, 2010 and 2009 competitions can be found HERE.
This is the official page of the Middle Size League (MSL). On this page you can find an overview of the participating teams in the community, the MSL committees, the lates rules and regulations, an overview of the world championships and local events and more...
The Executive Committee members represent the MSL within the general RoboCup community. Executive committee members are appointed for three years.
- Bernardo Cunha, University of Aveiro, Portugal (2014-2016) - second term
- Yasunori Takemura, Nippon Bunri University, Japan (2014-2016) - second term
- Robin Soetens, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands (2014-2016)
Former executive committee members:
- Roel Merry, Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands (2010-2012)
- Andrea Bonarini, Politecnico di Milano, Italy (2006-2010)
- Fernando Ribeiro, University of Minho, Portugal (2004-2010)
- Yasutake Takahashi, Osaka University, Japan (2006-2009)
- Gerald Steinbauer, Graz University of Technology, Austria (2010-2011)
The Technical Committee (TC) is responsible for technical issues of the league along with the Executive Committee members listed above. The current TC members are listed below.
- Shota Chikushi, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
- Wu Jia Hao, Beijing Intitute of Technology, China
- Zhao Yong, Beijing Information Science & Technology University, China
The organizing committee is currently formed by
- Jose Luis Azevedo, University of Aveiro, Portugal (chair)
- Aamir Ahmad, Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Reinaldo A. C. Bianchi, FEI University Center , Brazil (local chair)
Rules for the 2014 competitions: 2013-12-31
Rules for the 2013 competitions: 2012-12-10
Rules for the 2012 competitions: 2011-12-29
Rules for the 2011 competitions: 2010-12-31
Rules for the 2010 competitions: 2010-05-12
Rules for the 2009 competitions: 2008-12-12
|5DPO||FEUP-DEEC / INESC-Porto, Portugal||http://paginas.fe.up.pt/~robosoc/en|
|Adro||Isfahan Azad University, Iran||http://www.iranadro.com|
|BIT-AC||Beijing Institute of Technology, China||http://ai.bitss.com.cn/|
|CAMBADA||University of Aveiro, Portugal||http://www.ieeta.pt/atri/cambada|
|Carpe Noctem Cassel (CNC)||University of Kassel, Germany||http://carpenoctem.das-lab.net|
|Endeavor||Wenzhou Vocational & Technical College, China||http://elc.wzvtc.net.cn/robot/index.html|
|Hibikino Musashi||Kyushu Institute of Technology, University of Kitakyushu, Japan||http://robocup.ksrp.or.jp/hibikino-musashi|
|Hong Kong Dragons||City University of Hong Kong, China||http://www.ap.cityu.edu.hk/robocup/robocup.htm|
|JiaoLong||Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China||http://robolab.sjtu.edu.cn/|
|MINHO||University of Minho, Portugal||http://www.robotica.dei.uminho.pt/robocup|
|MRL||Qazvin Islamic Azad University, Iran||http://mrl.ir/index.php/middle-size|
|MU Penguins||University of Melbourne, Australia||http://robocup.eng.unimelb.edu.au/|
|NuBot||National University of Defense Technology, China||http://nubot.nudt.edu.cn|
|Paderkicker||University of Paderborn, Germany||http://www.paderkicker.de|
|RFC Stuttgart||University of Stuttgart, Germany||http://robocup.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de|
|SocRob||Institute for Systems and Robotics, Portugal||http://socrob.isr.ist.utl.pt|
|Strive-Legends||Shanghai University, China||http://robocup.shu.edu.cn|
|Tech United Eindhoven||Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands||http://www.techunited.nl|
|Water||Beijing Information Science & Technology University, China||http://jdgcxy.bistu.edu.cn/robocup/index_robocup.asp|
|WinKIT||Kanazawa Institute of Technology, Japan||http://www2.kanazawa-it.ac.jp/robocup|
To make the above list as complete as possible, click here to send a mail in case a team is missing. Please include the team name, affiliation, nationality and homepage in your mail.
|Year||1st Place Team||2nd Place Team||3rd Place Team||Media|
|2002||EIGEN||WinKIT||Osaka Univ. Trackies2002||video|
|2000||CS Freiburg||Golem Team||Sharif CE||video|
|1999||Sharif CE||Azzurra Robot Team||CS Freiburg|
|1998||CS Freiburg||Tubingen||Osaka Univ.|
Research State of the Art
Relevant MSL scientific/technical publication references
The following document contains a chronologically organized bibliography related to MSL, starting in 1997. Please read the notes on the first page to see how to contribute to maintain this document up to date.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/msl-refbox - Homepage of the MSL Referee Box.
MSL events - On this page you can find an overview of all World championships with the MSL results. Furthermore, an overview of the local MSL events is given.